DANKE PATCHES UPDATES INFOS
0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W XYZ
Assassins Creed III Patch Details (4)
Quelle: gamezone.de | xbox-newz.de
- Animus Synching tutorial, fixed an issue where the player could think he's stuck in an infinite loading when getting to Boston after the end credits
- Fixed a bug where counter-killing with the bow does not always work
- NPCs spawned too far away could end up being of the wrong type
- Camera could remain stuck after the player being respawned
- Player could remain stuck after diving from a waterfall
- Player could remain stuck if he exits a slopped hay stack at a certain angle
- player would always get immediately detected when performing an unarmed stealth assassination in another guard's back
- Under rare circumstances, the crowd would stop spawning
- Fixed an animation glitch when interrupting the reception from high profile jump
- Fixed various occurrences of missing sounds
- In some cases, the Animus Database sound ambiance was not stopped when exiting
- Various stats and leaderboards were not showing up properly
- Online shop could sometimes appear empty if fetching the data from Xbox Live is taking too long
- Mission "RETURN TO ABSTERGO" - fixed a bug where the player would lose control over Desmond during a fight if he lures and kills some guards in the wrong area
- Mission "A DEADLY PERFORMANCE" - Mission would not continue if the player decides
to climb the wall instead of using the ladder
- Mission "JOHNSON'S ERRAND" - fixed a bug where the game would remain stuck if the player runs during the black screen that occurs after exiting the tavern
- Mission "THE SURGEON" - Charles Lee could fall in the water and die while following the player,
causing the mission to fail, if the player decides to take a certain path that involves jumping over the water
- Mission "THE SURGEON" - fixed a bug where we would show the desync effect if the player throws one of
the target in the water, even though the mission is not really failed
- Mission "WELCOME TO BOSTON" - The courier side-quest next to the general store would not start properly
- Mission "EXECUTION IS EVERYTHING", fixed a bug where the mission would not continue if the NPCs you are eavesdropping react to a dead body
- Mission "THE BRADDOCK EXPEDITION" - Mission would not continue if the player kills all enemies in the camp, killing the required target last, without triggering open conflict
- Mission "FEATHERS AND TREES" - NPC's would not detect beams properly, preventing them from performing the trunk around move
- Mission "FEATHERS AND TREES" - Mission would not continue if the player doesn't follow the expected path
- Mission "HUNTING LESSONS" - Mission giver could not be there if the player goes away and comes back
- Mission "SOMETHING TO REMEMBER", fixed a bug where the screen could become all white or black for the remainder of the
mission if the player set his brightness option to anything else than the default value
- Mission "ON JOHNSON'S TRAIL", fixed a bug that could cause the optional objective "Use powder kegs
to destroy smuggled cargo" to not be saved properly if the player reloads during the mission
- Mission "THE TEA PARTY'' - Optional objective "Dump crates of tea in the water" could not be completed if the player threw all crates before having killed all guards
- Mission "THE MIDNIGHT RIDE" - Mission could not be completed if the player interacts with the delivery quest giver along the way
- Mission "BRIDEWELL PRISON", Player could remain stuck prison cells
- Mission "PUBLIC EXECUTION" - Crowd NPCs could be spawned in or walk through a cart during a cinematic
- Mission "SOMETHING ON THE SIDE" - Optional objective "Perform a successful static eavesdrop" could not be completed.
- Mission "MISSING SUPPLIES" - Optional objective "Do not hide in the hay cart while following the convoy" not being saved properly
if the game is reloaded during second part of the mission
- Possible crash that could happen if the player blends in a crowd group where some NPCs haven't spawned yet, and while blended performs a kill.
- Possible crash that could happen if the player triggered a loading while being in a covert escort formation with his brotherhood trainees
- Possble crash that could happen when calling a brotherhood trainee with the snipe ability
- "OAK ISLAND" - Player could pass through the ground when diving into the cave
- "OAK ISLAND" - Wolves could stop attacking the player and remain stuck
- Possible crash if the player spams the swivel guns with the semi-automatic cheat enabled
- Mission "HAPPY EXPECTATIONS" - Game could remain stuck on a white screen when starting the mission
- On the Homestead, fixed a bug where the player could remain stuck if he performs a corner pose on the left side of Norris' cave's entrance
- Brawler Challenges 3 - Task "Own every weapon available in the stores" would not complete when the player expects it to.
- Fort Monmouth and Fort Division - Quest objectives would fail too early without the fort resetting properly
- New York delivery mission - Game asked for a different item (deer heart) than what was showed to the player (venison)
- New York Liberation Missions - Possible that the game would wrongly display that 2 of the districts were completely liberated when it's not the case yet
Quelle: gamezone.de | xboxdynasty.de
- ASSASSINATE - Instances where it was possible for players to kill players that were not their target in Assassinate have been corrected.
- ASSASSINATE - Bodyguards no longer fail to stun when they are locked by the pursuer of the player they protect.
- DEATHMATCH - In Fort Wolcott, fixed a bug where players would remained stuck on warmup screen.
- MANHUNT - The cooldown boosts for loss streak bonus are not permanently active for all abilities during a manhunt round anymore.
- Loss Streak now correctly triggers when players lose their contracts five times in a row.
- Disruption now breaks the hitting player's lock.
- The Smoke Bomb's drop behavior has been updated. It now drops at the user's feet instead of dropping in front of them. However, if players drop it from a ledge, it will drop below them.
- Throwing Knives used against players hiding in haystacks will now make them get out of this haystack.
- Using Throwing Knives against a target now prevents the target from contesting the kill.
- Players are no longer stuck after using the Money Bomb from a ledge.
- It is now possible for players to lock their target when their target has just stunned them.
- Changing the ability set three times during a game can no longer reset the ability's cooldown.
- The X icon no longer inaccurately persistently displays.
- It is no longer possible for players to get up and perform a kill under certain conditions while they're vulnerable.
- Transitions to join Multiplayer sessions after an invite now work correctly.
- Warm up games are no longer interrupted when the host player leaves.
- It is now possible to stun a vulnerable pursuer.
- The X icon no longer displays above the pursuer's previous target when they have been stunned after being vulnerable.
Location: Sequence 1 - 12
Mission - "A DEADLY PERFORMANCE" - Mission result screen could show an incorrect sync reward
Mission - "A DEADLY PERFORMANCE" - Players could be stuck in the opera if they backtracked in a certain way after killing the target.
Mission - "INFILTRATING SOUTHGATE" - Target would not be spawned if the player failed to perform a meat shield during the firing line tutorial
Mission - "INFILTRATING SOUTHGATE" - Fixed multiple bugs where the guard on the boat could walk in circles, stay stuck or jump on the railing.
Mission - "JOHNSON'S ERRAND" - Fixed floating muskets after a cinematic.
Mission - "JOHNSON'S ERRAND" - Moved HUD icon on the explosive barrel on the ground instead of above the cart, because that's what the player needs to shoot.
Mission - "JOHNSON'S ERRAND" - prevent the player from using hide spots during part the mission to avoid a possible mission break.
Mission - "THE SOLDIER" - Fixed a missing audio line.
Mission - "THE SURGEON" - Fixed a bug where the eavesdropping tutorial couldn't be completed if the mission was restarted.
- Mission - "THE SURGEON" - Fixed NPC not reacting to the player's presence during the steal tutorial.
Mission - "THE SURGEON" - Fixed optional objectives that could fail too easily.
Mission - "WELCOME TO BOSTON"- When replaying the mission, when asked to buy a sword and pistol, those items would already be purchased.
Mission - "WELCOME TO BOSTON" - Fixed Possible mission break if the player shoots the horse he's supposed to ride.
Mission - "UNCONVINCED" - Fixed a bug where the player could enter the tavern too early and break the mission.
Mission - "UNCONVINCED" - Blocked accidental blending during the tavern fight, which could break the mission.
Mission - "FEATHERS AND TREES" - Fixed a bug where the optional objective "Do not touch the ground" could fail too easily.
Mission - "HUNTING LESSONS" - Fixed the issue where the bear could flee and eventually freeze.
Mission - "A BOORISH MAN" - After the mission, the candelabra would display an interaction effect while the secret door to the basement was already opened.
Mission - "RIVER RESCUE" - Blocked the player from diving in the river too early which could break the mission.
Mission - "STOP THE PRESSES" - Cinematic could sometimes not trigger, breaking the mission.
Mission - "THE HARD WAY" - Fixed the optional objective "Do not take any damage" that would fail if the player hits rocks even if it doesn't deal damage to the ship
Mission - "ON JOHNSON'S TRAIL" - Fixed issue where Chapheau could become inactive if the player dragged the fight far from where it started.
Mission - "THE ANGRY CHEF" - Fixed issue where the "limit health loss" optional objective
would wrongly fail if the player reloads a checkpoint or dies. Also fix the displayed limit to 33% as that's what's actually used.
Mission - "THE ANGRY CHEF" - fixed missing butcher hatchet during cinematic if blood option is turned off
Mission - "BRIDEWELL PRISON" - Closed the cell doors while being escorted to prevent the player from getting stuck in them
Mission - "BRIDEWELL PRISON" - fixed voices becoming muffled mid-eavesdropping
Mission - "SOMETHING ON THE SIDE" - Fixed missing ocean during the chase
Mission - "SOMETHING ON THE SIDE" - Made the chase part easier
Mission - "A BITTER END" - Fixed a camera glitch if the player reloads last checkpoint during a certain cinematic
Mission - "A BITTER END" - Fixed a glitch that could happen if the player restarted the mission during a specific cinematic
Mission - "FATHER AND SON" - Fixed a bug where the guard you're supposed to kill would not reappear if the player starts fighting him and then runs away.
Mission - "FATHER AND SON'' - The mission could not be completed if the guard the player kills the target
he's supposed to steal using a stealth kill from bench or a rope-dart hanging move.
Mission - "MISSING SUPPLIES" - Disabled a patrol that would almost guarantee failing the mission if they detected and started fighting Haytham
Mission - "ALTERNATE METHODS" - Made the chase section easier
Mission - "BROKEN TRUST" - fixed a bug where the player could be stuck on a horse if he exited and re-entered the Animus at a specific moment
Mission - "LEE'S LAST STAND" - removed a destructible barrel that could cause problems if used as part of a contextual counter-attack.
Mission - "CHASING LEE'' - Adjusted difficulty on the Charles Lee chase
Mission - "LAID TO REST" - Fixed a bug where the mission could be failed if redcoats start fighting the mission targets
Location: Side Quest
- BOSTON BRAWLERS - Mission "PETER BUNYON", prevent the player from hiding, which would break the mission
- BOSTON BRAWLERS - Mission "THE TOURNAMENT", fixed a bug where the player could blend with spectators and break the mission
- BOSTON BRAWLERS - Prevent using anything else than the fists during all fistfights
- Boston Liberation Missions, North District - fixed an issue where some events would not complete properly if the player used an assassin recruit to kill the target.
- COLLECTIBLES - fixed some chests that were not properly aligned when lock picking
- COLLECTIBLES - removed the glow effect from chests during lock picking
- COURIER MISSIONS - fixed a bug where mission update popup messages could be missing or wrong when delivering letters
- FORT ST-MATHIEU - fixed a bug where the player could respawn inside the fort's reset zone, which could break the fort's logic
- FRONTIERSMEN - Challenge 3, fixed a bug where objective "visit every tavern" would complete after visiting only 1 tavern
- FRONTIERSMEN - mission "MONSTER OF THE SEA", fixed a bug where sometimes eavesdroppings could not be completed
- HUNTING SOCIETY - mission "THE MAN-EATER", fixed a bug where the smaller locate zone would disappear if the player scans all clues outside of it
- HUNTING SOCIETY - mission "THE PATRIARCH", fixed a where the search zone could disappear from the map after interacting with the 1st clue
- New York Liberation Missions - mission "PROTECT THE CLINIC", fixed the mission not failing if the player goes too far from the area to protect.
- New York Liberation Missions - West District, fixed a bug where the NPCs guarding the infected blankets could sometimes not be there.
- Removed map icon on the door of Molyneux Tavern in Boston, until it is required by a specific mission
- Fixed a bug where the wrong language could be selected even if the proper language DLC is installed
- Animus Synching tutorial, forced subtitles on off-camera voice, so that the player doesn't think the game is frozen
- Fixed a bug where players could respawn and desync immediately in a loop if he died in the Valley Forge region before unlocked.
Also patches players which savegame are already stuck
- Fixed a bug where the player could respawn under the ground in a loop, in two different places
- Plugged a hole in the ground where players could fall through the map
- A text message is now visible on-screen at all times while a skippable cinematic is playing
- Added a failsafe to the animals navigation, to prevent them from getting stuck
- After the end credits, put the hood back up when not in Homestead
- Disabled special attacks with heavy weapons on animals
- Fixed a bug where the player could not equip a color change on the normal outfit from a shop if they are currently wearing a special outfit.
- Fixed a bug where the player could not finish enemies on ground if they were thrown in deep snow
- Fixed a bug where there wouldn't be any reticle when precision aiming if the SSI option was turned off
- Fixed a few rare bugs where the player could fall through the map while swimming or diving
- Fixed various rare crashes
- Greatly reduced the probability of animals to get stuck inside an object
- Fixed a rare bug where the Homestead upgrade progress could be lost after fast-travelling to the homestead
- Mission "BOWLS BEGINNER" - Removed possibility to quit the bowls game after a reload, which would fail the mission.
- Mission "CUTTING TIES", fixed a bug where the NPC could react to fights or dead bodies and flee away, breaking the mission
- Mission "NORRIS GOES COURTING", fixed a bug where Norris would not reappear if the player goes too far from him.
- Mission "THE PROPER TOOLS", fixed multiple glitches where the Quest Log could become inconsistent
- Mission "THE WEDDING", fixed a missing audio line
- Mission "THOUSAND-POUND IDEA", fixed a bug where NPCs required for the mission could disappear and break the mission
- Mission "TOOLS OF THE TRADE", fixed mission not failing if Lance falls in the water
- Mission "WHITE TROPHY", make the cougar immune to explosions to prevent a possible mission break
- Side-quest "ENCYCLOPEDIA OF THE COMMON MAN", fixed a bug where the quest could sometimes not be completed
- Added a wait message for some cases where the game could appear frozen if some servers are unresponsive
- Animus Database, fixed updates of KaniehtÝ:io entry that would be unlocked too early and spoil the fact that... [censored]
- Fixed a bug where the player's friends' Uplay wall would get spammed by previously completed missions and sequences when the player reloads his game
- Fixed leaderboards ranking the player as #1 when he's actually alone on it
- Homestead mission icons are now displayed on the map when selecting the "Missions" filter
- Present pause menu, fixed a possible glitch if the player enters the controls section and leaves it very fast
- Fixed wrong message after purchasing a DLC and leaving the store
- Westpoint DLC - mission "A SPY AMONG US", fixed a bug where required characters would disappear
and not come back if the player went too far from them
- Westpoint DLC - fixed a bug where the player could fall through the map by going through the gate while in conflict
Release: 27.12.2012 (Version 1.03)
- Couriers will now appear more often in Boston and New York
- Fixed a bug where consumables would not be restored properly after playing a naval mission
- Fixed a bug where multiple copies of heralds or paper boys could be spawned at the same spot
- Fixed a bug where printer shops icons could appear on the map even if the player is not notorious
- Fixed a bug where the 2nd equipped pistol could disappear after a loading
- Fixed a bug where the player could fall through the map if he went through a city gate on horseback while in conflict
- Fixed a crash when the player uses the rope dart on a horse from above
- Fixed horse glitch
- Fixed inventory messages that kept being displayed after every reload if the player had completed some missions
- Fixed various crashes
- Forced subtitles to be displayed for off-camera voices like some tutorials and end of sequence transitions
- Made sure to stop tavern music when exiting taverns
- Abstergo points now update correctly after you finished a game in the progression menu.
- SQ1: A DEADLY PERFORMANCE: fixed a music glitch by making a cinematic not skippable
- SQ4: FEATHERS AND TREES : fixed another case where optional objective "Do not touch the ground or water" could fail for no good reason
-SQ6: ON JOHNSON'S TRA IL: fixed a bug where sometimes Adams and Revere could be missing, preventing the player from starting the mission
- SQ7: LEXINGTON AND CONCORD: fixed a bug where the player could stay stuck on the road while on horseback at a specific spot on the mission's path
- Fixed Animus Synching gameplay that could get stuck
- Boston Brawlers: clearer message after beating all ex-champions, stating that you need to go back to Boston
- Boston Underground: fixed a bug where exploded barrels could come back if you re-entered through the South Commons entrance.
- Boston Underground: fixed a bug where Haytham could never use the North Port entrance
- Liberation Missions: added unfogging of the map when the player gets near a liberation event,
to make sure the icon will be revealed in case the player doesn't complete it and wants to come back later.
- New York Liberation Missions: fixed a few cases where the player could get to the event's icon but nothing would happen.
- New York Underground, fixed a bug where the player would be teleported at the center of New York if he declined to enter the underground through the South Market entrance.
- Added map icons on Homestead buildings as you unlock new settlers
- Made sure Achilles cannot be stoking the fireplace after the homestead story arc is completed
- THE PROPER TOOLS: added map icons on all shops in New York when that mission asks the player to go buy the hammer parts for the blacksmith
- Side-quest "ENCYCLOPEDIA OF THE COMMON MAN", fixed a bug where the quest would still not be completed if
the problem was already encountered prior to the last patch. Buggy savegames are now fixed on load.
- OAK ISLAND: fixed a bug where the mission could not continue if the player reloads after completing some parts of the puzzle
- Added auto-whistle for a horse when entering Frontier from Boston, New York or Homestead
- Fixed NPC committing suicide when the player approaches
- Fixed a bug where it was impossible to hide the on-screen money counter and "hold to skip" message.
Money is now linked to the "mini-map" HUD visibility option, and the skip cinematic message to the "controls" option.
- Fixed a bug where the "Fast Travel Points Unlocked" stat could not reach 100%
- Fixed a possible crash after all pivots have been synched
- Fixed bad date formatting in Notification Center
- Fixed various typos and bad translations
- Made sure Boston Brawlers and Hunting Society icons are displayed over the fog once the player gets approached to join the club
- Map icon filters: added a bunch of side-quest start icons on the missions layer,
added viewpoints to the collectibles layer, and made sure all fast travel destinations are visible on all layers.
- Opening the weapon, naval weapon and assassin recruits menus is now faster
- Team modes balance is no longer affected when extra players join in progress.
- Players are no longer stuck after they got hit by knives while climbing cranes.
- The Unstoppable Perk now correctly opens recently closed Chase Breakers in the Animus Core map.
- Closure now seals and opens Chase Breakers for the player who used the ability as intended.
- Locked targets don't become unavailable under certain conditions anymore.
- Players will now see the notorious lock indicator when their pursuers kill NPCs, regardless of their approach meter.
- In a chase, target players will now be able to lock their pursuer by default prior to any other character.
- It is now possible for players to reopen Chase Breakers right after their team mates went through them in the Animus Core map.
- The time during which you're vulnerable after a stun from ground to a haystack doesn't vary from one mode to another anymore.
- Players can no longer get killed by another player from any distance after performing a haystack kill.
- Players no longer get stuck in the position the character adopts on narrow ledges when they kill with the Fast Gun.
- Players will no longer see their pursuers as notorious when their pursuers are killed with the silent bonus or better.
- Characters appearance and Gamertags can no longer be accidentally reverted on Wolfpack podium staging.
- 31 MB gro▀
Quelle: gamezone.de | forum.ubi.com
- Fixed a potential crash in mission "Bridewell Prison" when trying to skip cinematic with Mason.
- Fixed a bug preventing the creation of new Uplay accounts
- Removed the ability to hide pivots during pass-throughs and cinematics
- Added support for "Tyranny of King Washington: The Infamy"
- Fixed potential game data corruption when a DLC download ends while the player is in-game.
MULTIPLAYER - MODES
- In Wolfpack, a target doesn't remain stuck on the ground if the player hosting the game leaves while another player is joining at the same time.
- In Wolfpack, some targets that were not visible to players under certain conditions can now be seen correctly.
- In Wolfpack, the radar is not broken under certain conditions anymore.
- In Artifact Assault, Team members can now correctly score when the initial artifact carrier gets killed under certain conditions.
- In Deathmatch, players no longer have lookalikes NPCs unless they use abilities that create lookalikes.
- In Deathmatch, the game no longer crashes in the New York brewery map
for a player who used a Decoy while hiding in a group.
- Some players are no longer stuck in rematch after completing a Simple Deathmatch session
on the Saint Pierre map.
- Some ladder issues when players left a session during the first minute have been corrected.
- Ladders now update properly upon a full group kick
- The Independent's hair when she wears the Wild Cat costume now displays correctly.
- The Strong Man's white costume, alternative costume and warrior costume now display properly when hiding in a group.
- Character customization is no longer reset under certain conditions.
- The Wipe ability now correctly works from a distance.
- The timer now properly starts and players can interact with each other prior to the host getting into the session.
- Sound will properly keep playing when trying to watch a video under certain conditions.
- An error message now displays when players attempt to watch DLC videos without having the DLC installed.
- Chasebreakers in the Animus Core map now correctly reopen for team mates.
- Players are no longer stuck on leaving game session screen under certain circumstances.
- When you create a group in a private game, that group now stays the same through different sessions.
- Added support for DLC "The Tyranny of King Washington: The Redemption."
- Guards will no longer be equipped with Washington's sword.
- "Tyranny of King Washington" intro videos now pause if controller is unplugged.
- Fixed incorrectly displayed stealth icon sometimes appearing when leaving Wolf Cloak.
- Increased Wolf Pack effectiveness versus firing lines.
- Wolf Pack no longer interrupts counter-kills.
- Eagle Flight will no longer generate reactions when taking-off/landing in "The Betrayal."
- Fixed remaining known issues (lockpicking, Memory Fragments, locked items) in "The Betrayal."
- Abilities - Boost Cooldown now works as intended.
- Mode specific - The Artifact is no longer reset to its base while carried by a player under certain circumstances.